New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- x86/apic: Make arch_setup_hwirq NUMA node aware (Henry Willard) [Orabug: 29534769]
- KEYS: encrypted: fix buffer overread in valid_master_desc (Eric Biggers) [Orabug: 29591025] (CVE-2017-13305)
- scsi: target: remove hardcoded T10 Vendor ID in INQUIRY response (Alan Adamson) [Orabug: 29344862]
- scsi: target: add device vendor id, product id and revision configfs attributes (Alan Adamson) [Orabug:
- scsi: target: consistently null-terminate t10_wwn strings (David Disseldorp) [Orabug: 29344862]
- scsi: target: use consistent left-aligned ASCII INQUIRY data (David Disseldorp) [Orabug: 29344862]
- ext4: fix data corruption caused by unaligned direct AIO (Lukas Czerner) [Orabug: 29553371]
- swiotlb: checking whether swiotlb buffer is full with io_tlb_used (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 29582587]
- swiotlb: add debugfs to track swiotlb buffer usage (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 29582587]
- swiotlb: fix comment on swiotlb_bounce (Dongli Zhang) [Orabug: 29582587]
- NFSv4.1: nfs4_fl_prepare_ds must be careful about reporting success. (NeilBrown) [Orabug: 29617508]
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.