New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.4
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- fix crash with virgl enabled (bz #1692323)
- linux-user: make pwrite64/pread64(fd, NULL, 0, offset) return 0 (bz #1174267)
- Fix build with latest gluster (bz #1684298)
- CVE-2018-20123: pvrdma: memory leakage in device hotplug (bz #1658964)
- CVE-2018-16872: usb-mtp: path traversal issue (bz #1659150)
- CVE-2018-20191: pvrdma: uar_read leads to NULL deref (bz #1660315)
- CVE-2019-6501: scsi-generic: possible OOB access (bz #1669005)
- CVE-2019-6778: slirp: heap buffer overflow (bz #1669072)
- CVE-2019-3812: Out-of-bounds read in hw/i2c/i2c-ddc.c allows for memory disclosure (bz #1678081)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.