New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the firefox package installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 66 and Firefox ESR 60.6 (CVE-2019-9788)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free when removing in-use DOM elements (CVE-2019-9790)
- Mozilla: Type inference is incorrect for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey (CVE-2019-9791)
- Mozilla: IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script (CVE-2019-9792)
- Mozilla: Improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled (CVE-2019-9793)
- Mozilla: Type-confusion in IonMonkey JIT compiler (CVE-2019-9795)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free with SMIL animation controller (CVE-2019-9796)
- Mozilla: Proxy Auto-Configuration file can define localhost access to be proxied (CVE-2018-18506)
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 64 and Firefox ESR 60.4 (CVE-2018-12405)
- Mozilla: Memory corruption in Angle (CVE-2018-17466)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free with select element (CVE-2018-18492)
- Mozilla: Buffer overflow in accelerated 2D canvas with Skia (CVE-2018-18493)
- Mozilla: Same-origin policy violation using location attribute and performance.getEntries to steal cross-origin URLs (CVE-2018-18494)
- Mozilla: Integer overflow when calculating buffer sizes for images (CVE-2018-18498)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox packages.