New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 9.5
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 66 and Firefox ESR 60.6 (CVE-2019-9788)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free when removing in-use DOM elements (CVE-2019-9790)
- Mozilla: Type inference is incorrect for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey (CVE-2019-9791)
- Mozilla: IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script (CVE-2019-9792)
- Mozilla: IonMonkey MArraySlice has incorrect alias information (CVE-2019-9810)
- Mozilla: Ionmonkey type confusion with __proto__ mutations (CVE-2019-9813)
- Mozilla: Improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled (CVE-2019-9793)
- Mozilla: Type-confusion in IonMonkey JIT compiler (CVE-2019-9795)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free with SMIL animation controller (CVE-2019-9796)
- Mozilla: Proxy Auto-Configuration file can define localhost access to be proxied (CVE-2018-18506)
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird and / or thunderbird-debuginfo packages.