Oracle Linux 6 : thunderbird (ELSA-2019-0680)
High Nessus Plugin ID 123484
SynopsisThe remote Oracle Linux host is missing a security update.
DescriptionFrom Red Hat Security Advisory 2019:0680 :
An update for thunderbird is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a standalone mail and newsgroup client.
This update upgrades Thunderbird to version 60.6.1.
Security Fix(es) :
* Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 66 and Firefox ESR 60.6 (CVE-2019-9788)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free when removing in-use DOM elements (CVE-2019-9790)
* Mozilla: Type inference is incorrect for constructors entered through on-stack replacement with IonMonkey (CVE-2019-9791)
* Mozilla: IonMonkey leaks JS_OPTIMIZED_OUT magic value to script (CVE-2019-9792)
* Mozilla: IonMonkey MArraySlice has incorrect alias information (CVE-2019-9810)
* Mozilla: Ionmonkey type confusion with __proto__ mutations (CVE-2019-9813)
* Mozilla: Improper bounds checks when Spectre mitigations are disabled (CVE-2019-9793)
* Mozilla: Type-confusion in IonMonkey JIT compiler (CVE-2019-9795)
* Mozilla: Use-after-free with SMIL animation controller (CVE-2019-9796)
* Mozilla: Proxy Auto-Configuration file can define localhost access to be proxied (CVE-2018-18506)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird package.