SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2018-19364: 9pfs: use-after-free (bz #1651359)
- CVE-2018-19489: 9pfs: use-after-free renaming files (bz #1653157)
- CVE-2018-16867: usb-mtp: path traversal issue (bz #1656746)
- CVE-2018-16872: usb-mtp: path traversal issue (bz #1659150)
- CVE-2018-20191: pvrdma: uar_read leads to NULL deref (bz #1660315)
- CVE-2019-6778: slirp: heap buffer overflow (bz #1669072)
- CVE-2019-3812: Out-of-bounds read in hw/i2c/i2c-ddc.c allows for memory disclosure (bz #1678081)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.