New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for java-1.8.0-ibm is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Supplementary.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Critical. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
IBM Java SE version 8 includes the IBM Java Runtime Environment and the IBM Java Software Development Kit.
This update upgrades IBM Java SE 8 to version 8 SR5-FP30.
Security Fix(es) :
* IBM JDK: buffer overflow in jio_snprintf() and jio_vsnprintf() (CVE-2018-12547)
* IBM JDK: missing null check when accelerating Unsafe calls (CVE-2018-12549)
* OpenJDK: memory disclosure in FileChannelImpl (Libraries, 8206290) (CVE-2019-2422)
* libjpeg-turbo: Divide By Zero in alloc_sarray function in jmemmgr.c (CVE-2018-11212)
* Oracle JDK: unspecified vulnerability fixed in 8u201 (Deployment) (CVE-2019-2449)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.