Fedora 29 : libgxps (2019-8e9789a629)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 121079
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Descriptionlibgxps 0.3.1 release.
- Fix font scaling when converting xps to pdf
- Handle errors returned by archive_read_data in GXPSArchive
- Ensure gxps_archive_read_entry() fills the GError in case of failure
- Make the pdf generated by xpstopdf to be 96 dpi
- Fix OUTPUT FILE description in man pages
- Clear the GError before trying to load an image again in gxps_images_get_image()
- Fix integer overflow in png decoder
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libgxps package.