Fedora 28 : curl (2018-bc65ab5014)
High Nessus Plugin ID 120747
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- http2: mark the connection for close on GOAWAY
- new upstream release (7.59.0)
- FTP path trickery leads to NIL byte out of bounds write (CVE-2018-1000120)
- LDAP NULL pointer dereference (CVE-2018-1000121)
- RTSP RTP buffer over-read (CVE-2018-1000122)
- ftp: fix typo in recursive callback detection for seeking
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected curl package.