Fedora 28 : qt5-qtwebengine (2018-b844991a97)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 120733
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionA QtWebEngine security update backporting security fixes from Chromium 65 (up to 65.0.3325.146). (The backports have been forward-ported from QtWebEngine 5.9.5 LTS.)
This update fixes the following security issues :
- CVE-2018-6033 (claimed fixed in 5.10.1, but the fix was incomplete and had no effect; this update adds the missing part to make the fix effective)
- Chromium (security) Bug 770734
- Chromium (security) Bug 774833
- Chromium (security) Bug 798410
- Chromium (security) Bug 789764
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected qt5-qtwebengine package.