Fedora 29 : webkit2gtk3 (2018-a1f37d2f08)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 120664
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update addresses the following vulnerability :
- [CVE-2018-4345](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2018-4345)
This update brings the following changes :
- Many improvements and fixes for video playback with media source extensions (MSE), which improve the user experience across the board, and in particular for playback of WebM videos.
- Fix a memory leak during media playback when using playbin3.
- Fix portions of Web views not being rendered after resizing.
- Fix Resource Timing reporting for iframe elements.
- Fix the build with the remote Web Inspector disabled.
- Fix the build on ARMv7 with NEON extensions.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected webkit2gtk3 package.