New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the openssl packages installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- openssl: ROHNP - Key Extraction Side Channel in Multiple Crypto Libraries (CVE-2018-0495)
- openssl: Malicious server can send large prime to client during DH(E) TLS handshake causing the client to hang (CVE-2018-0732)
- openssl: Malformed X.509 IPAdressFamily could cause OOB read (CVE-2017-3735)
- openssl: RSA key generation cache timing vulnerability in crypto/rsa/rsa_gen.c allows attackers to recover private keys (CVE-2018-0737)
- openssl: Handling of crafted recursive ASN.1 structures can cause a stack overflow and resulting denial of service (CVE-2018-0739)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl packages.