SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the java-1.8.0-openjdk packages installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- OpenJDK: Improper field access checks (CVE-2018-3169)
- OpenJDK: Unrestricted access to scripting engine (CVE-2018-3183)
- OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of the trustURLCodebase restriction (CVE-2018-3149)
- OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of unsigned attributes in singed Jar manifests (CVE-2018-3136)
- OpenJDK: Leak of sensitive header data via HTTP redirect (CVE-2018-3139)
- OpenJDK: Missing endpoint identification algorithm check during TLS session resumption (CVE-2018-3180)
- OpenJDK: Infinite loop in RIFF format reader (CVE-2018-3214)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.8.0-openjdk packages.