EulerOS 2.0 SP3 : openssl (EulerOS-SA-2018-1392)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 119520
SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the openssl packages installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- openssl: ROHNP - Key Extraction Side Channel in Multiple Crypto Libraries (CVE-2018-0495)
- openssl: Malicious server can send large prime to client during DH(E) TLS handshake causing the client to hang (CVE-2018-0732)
- openssl: Handling of crafted recursive ASN.1 structures can cause a stack overflow and resulting denial of service (CVE-2018-0739)
- openssl: Malformed X.509 IPAdressFamily could cause OOB read (CVE-2017-3735)
- openssl: RSA key generation cache timing vulnerability in crypto/rsa/rsa_gen.c allows attackers to recover private keys (CVE-2018-0737)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openssl packages.