New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThis update upgrades Thunderbird to version 60.2.1.
Security Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 62 and Firefox ESR 60.2 (CVE-2018-12376)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in driver timers (CVE-2018-12377)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in IndexedDB (CVE-2018-12378)
- Mozilla: Proxy bypass using automount and autofs (CVE-2017-16541)
- Mozilla: Out-of-bounds write with malicious MAR file (CVE-2018-12379)
- Mozilla: Crash in TransportSecurityInfo due to cached data (CVE-2018-12385)
- Mozilla: Setting a master password post-Firefox 58 does not delete unencrypted previously stored passwords (CVE-2018-12383)
SolutionUpdate the affected thunderbird and / or thunderbird-debuginfo packages.