New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- openssl: ROHNP - Key Extraction Side Channel in Multiple Crypto Libraries (CVE-2018-0495)
- openssl: Malicious server can send large prime to client during DH(E) TLS handshake causing the client to hang (CVE-2018-0732)
- openssl: Handling of crafted recursive ASN.1 structures can cause a stack overflow and resulting denial of service (CVE-2018-0739)
- openssl: Malformed X.509 IPAdressFamily could cause OOB read (CVE-2017-3735)
- openssl: RSA key generation cache timing vulnerability in crypto/rsa/rsa_gen.c allows attackers to recover private keys (CVE-2018-0737)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.