Fedora 27 : kde-connect (2018-5201a9c4dc)
High Nessus Plugin ID 119055
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSecurity fix release, Changes since 1.3.1 :
- [Security fix] Don't disable all modern SSH encryption algorithms.
- Remote media player info didn't update under some circumstances.
- Remove characters from commands UUIDs that aren't legal in URLs.
- New notifications now appear on top and not in the bottom of the list in the plasmoid.
- Dismiss notifications icon is now consistent with the one in Plasma.
See also https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-announce-apps/2018-November/005484.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected kde-connect package.