Fedora 27 : php-pear-CAS (2018-95695b59c7)
High Nessus Plugin ID 118842
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fix XSS in proxy mode [#271] (Joachim Fritschi)
- Fix bad condition [#252] (Brice Vercoustre)
- Hash ticket strings to generate valid-length session-ids
[#224, #244, #248] (Adam Franco)
- Fix 'phpCAS' class capitalization in code [#273, #277]
- Remove fallback for __autoload [#247] (marinaglancy)
- More robust check for Windows OS in File.php [#275]
- Fix continue statement within switch/case for php 7.3
compatibility [#278] (stonk7)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as
possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-pear-CAS package.