EulerOS 2.0 SP2 : firefox (EulerOS-SA-2018-1359)
High Nessus Plugin ID 118742
SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the firefox package installed, the
EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 62 and
Firefox ESR 60.2 (CVE-2018-12376)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in driver timers
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in IndexedDB (CVE-2018-12378)
- Mozilla: Proxy bypass using automount and autofs
- Mozilla: Out-of-bounds write with malicious MAR file
- Mozilla: Crash in TransportSecurityInfo due to cached
- Mozilla: Setting a master password post-Firefox 58 does
not delete unencrypted previously stored passwords
- Mozilla: stack out-of-bounds read in
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox packages.