EulerOS 2.0 SP2 : firefox (EulerOS-SA-2018-1359)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 118742
SynopsisThe remote EulerOS host is missing multiple security updates.
DescriptionAccording to the versions of the firefox package installed, the EulerOS installation on the remote host is affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 62 and Firefox ESR 60.2 (CVE-2018-12376)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in driver timers (CVE-2018-12377)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free in IndexedDB (CVE-2018-12378)
- Mozilla: Proxy bypass using automount and autofs (CVE-2017-16541)
- Mozilla: Out-of-bounds write with malicious MAR file (CVE-2018-12379)
- Mozilla: Crash in TransportSecurityInfo due to cached data (CVE-2018-12385)
- Mozilla: Setting a master password post-Firefox 58 does not delete unencrypted previously stored passwords (CVE-2018-12383)
- Mozilla: stack out-of-bounds read in Array.prototype.push (CVE-2018-12387)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the EulerOS security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox packages.