Fedora 27 : roundcubemail (2018-d527206a77)
High Nessus Plugin ID 118725
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
This is a service release to update the stable version 1.3 of Roundcube Webmail. It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch including a security fix for a reported XSS vulnerability plus updates to ensure compatibility with PHP 7.3 and recent versions of Courier-IMAP, Dovecot and MySQL 8. See the complete changelog below.
- Fix PHP warnings on dummy QUOTA responses in Courier-IMAP 4.17.1 (#6374)
- Fix so fallback from BINARY to BODY FETCH is used also on [PARSE] errors in dovecot 2.3 (#6383)
- Enigma: Fix deleting keys with authentication subkeys (#6381)
- Fix invalid regular expressions that throw warnings on PHP 7.3 (#6398)
- Fix so Classic skin splitter does not escape out of window (#6397)
- Fix XSS issue in handling invalid style tag content (#6410)
- Fix compatibility with MySQL 8 - error on 'system' table use
- Managesieve: Fix bug where show_real_foldernames setting wasn't respected (#6422)
- New_user_identity: Fix %fu/%u vars substitution in user specific LDAP params (#6419)
- Fix support for 'allow-from <uri>' in 'x_frame_options' config option (#6449)
- Fix bug where valid content between HTML comments could have been skipped in some cases (#6464)
- Fix multiple VCard field search (#6466)
- Fix session issue on long running requests (#6470)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected roundcubemail package.