RHEL 7 : libkdcraw (RHSA-2018:3065)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 118522
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for libkdcraw is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security
impact of Moderate. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base
score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each
vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Libkdcraw is a C++ interface around the LibRaw library used to decode
the RAW picture files.
Security Fix(es) :
* LibRaw: Stack-based buffer overflow in quicktake_100_load_raw()
function in internal/dcraw_common.cpp (CVE-2018-5805)
* LibRaw: Heap-based buffer overflow in LibRaw::kodak_ycbcr_load_raw
function in internal/dcraw_common.cpp (CVE-2018-5800)
* LibRaw: NULL pointer dereference in LibRaw::unpack function src/
* LibRaw: Out-of-bounds read in kodak_radc_load_raw function internal/
* LibRaw: NULL pointer dereference in leaf_hdr_load_raw() function in
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a
CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s)
listed in the References section.
Additional Changes :
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 7.6 Release Notes linked from the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected libkdcraw, libkdcraw-debuginfo and / or