Oracle Linux 6 : java-1.7.0-openjdk (ELSA-2018-3409)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 118512
SynopsisThe remote Oracle Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionFrom Red Hat Security Advisory 2018:3409 :
An update for java-1.7.0-openjdk is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The java-1.7.0-openjdk packages provide the OpenJDK 7 Java Runtime Environment and the OpenJDK 7 Java Software Development Kit.
Security Fix(es) :
* OpenJDK: Improper field access checks (Hotspot, 8199226) (CVE-2018-3169)
* OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of the trustURLCodebase restriction (JNDI, 8199177) (CVE-2018-3149)
* OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of unsigned attributes in signed Jar manifests (Security, 8194534) (CVE-2018-3136)
* OpenJDK: Leak of sensitive header data via HTTP redirect (Networking, 8196902) (CVE-2018-3139)
* OpenJDK: Missing endpoint identification algorithm check during TLS session resumption (JSSE, 8202613) (CVE-2018-3180)
* OpenJDK: Infinite loop in RIFF format reader (Sound, 8205361) (CVE-2018-3214)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.7.0-openjdk packages.