New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThis update upgrades Firefox to version 60.3.0 ESR.
Security Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 63 and Firefox ESR 60.3 (CVE-2018-12390)
- Mozilla: Crash with nested event loops (CVE-2018-12392)
- Mozilla: WebExtension bypass of domain restrictions through header rewriting (CVE-2018-12395)
- Mozilla: WebExtension content scripts can execute in disallowed contexts (CVE-2018-12396)
- Mozilla: WebExtension local file permission check bypass (CVE-2018-12397)
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox ESR 60.3 (CVE-2018-12389)
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox and / or firefox-debuginfo packages.