New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 7.3
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for java-1.6.0-sun is now available for Oracle Java for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Oracle Java SE version 6 includes the Oracle Java Runtime Environment and the Oracle Java Software Development Kit.
This update upgrades Oracle Java SE 6 to version 6 Update 211.
Security Fix(es) :
* OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of the trustURLCodebase restriction (JNDI, 8199177) (CVE-2018-3149)
* Oracle JDK: unspecified vulnerability fixed in 6u201, 7u191, 8u181, and 10.0.2 (Libraries) (CVE-2018-2940)
* OpenJDK: insufficient index validation in PatternSyntaxException getMessage () (Concurrency, 8199547) (CVE-2018-2952)
* Oracle JDK: unspecified vulnerability fixed in 6u201, 7u191, 8u181, and 10.0.2 (JSSE) (CVE-2018-2973)
* OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of unsigned attributes in signed Jar manifests (Security, 8194534) (CVE-2018-3136)
* OpenJDK: Leak of sensitive header data via HTTP redirect (Networking, 8196902) (CVE-2018-3139)
* OpenJDK: Missing endpoint identification algorithm check during TLS session resumption (JSSE, 8202613) (CVE-2018-3180)
* OpenJDK: Infinite loop in RIFF format reader (Sound, 8205361) (CVE-2018-3214)
* libpng: Integer overflow and resultant divide-by-zero in pngrutil.c:png_check_chunk_length() allows for denial of service (CVE-2018-13785)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.