SynopsisThe remote CentOS host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update for java-1.8.0-openjdk is now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Critical. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
The java-1.8.0-openjdk packages provide the OpenJDK 8 Java Runtime Environment and the OpenJDK 8 Java Software Development Kit.
Security Fix(es) :
* OpenJDK: Improper field access checks (Hotspot, 8199226) (CVE-2018-3169)
* OpenJDK: Unrestricted access to scripting engine (Scripting, 8202936) (CVE-2018-3183)
* OpenJDK: Incomplete enforcement of the trustURLCodebase restriction (JNDI, 8199177) (CVE-2018-3149)
* OpenJDK: Incorrect handling of unsigned attributes in singed Jar manifests (Security, 8194534) (CVE-2018-3136)
* OpenJDK: Leak of sensitive header data via HTTP redirect (Networking, 8196902) (CVE-2018-3139)
* OpenJDK: Missing endpoint identification algorithm check during TLS session resumption (JSSE, 8202613) (CVE-2018-3180)
* OpenJDK: Infinite loop in RIFF format reader (Sound, 8205361) (CVE-2018-3214)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected java-1.8.0-openjdk packages.