Fedora 27 : php-tcpdf (2018-187e212568)
High Nessus Plugin ID 117925
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fix support for image URLs.
- Support remote urls when checking if file exists.
- Simplify file_exists function.
- Fix for security vulnerability: Using the phar:// wrapper it was possible to trigger the unserialization of user provided data.
- Merge various fixes for PHP 7.3 compatibility and security.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-tcpdf package.