New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- nsfs: mark dentry with DCACHE_RCUACCESS (Cong Wang) [Orabug: 28576290] (CVE-2018-5873)
- dm crypt: add middle-endian variant of plain64 IV (Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk) [Orabug: 28604628]
- IB/ipoib: Improve filtering log message (Yuval Shaia) [Orabug: 28655409]
- IB/ipoib: Fix wrong update of arp_blocked counter (Yuval Shaia)
- IB/ipoib: Update RX counters after ACL filtering (Yuval Shaia)
- IB/ipoib: Filter RX packets before adding pseudo header (Yuval Shaia)
- cdrom: Fix info leak/OOB read in cdrom_ioctl_drive_status (Scott Bauer) [Orabug:
- ACPICA: acpi: acpica: fix acpi operand cache leak in nseval.c (Seunghun Han) [Orabug: 28664577] (CVE-2017-13695)
- uek-rpm: Disable deprecated CONFIG_ACPI_PROCFS_POWER (Victor Erminpour) [Orabug: 28680213]
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.