New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Fix (CVE-2018-5740)
- Fix (CVE-2017-3145)
- Change EDNS flags only after successful query (#1416035)
- Fix crash in ldap driver at bind-sdb stop (#1426626)
- Fix (CVE-2017-3142, CVE-2017-3143)
- Update root servers and trust anchors
- Fix DNSKEY that encountered a CNAME (#1447872, ISC change 3391)
- Fix CVE-2017-3136 (ISC change 4575)
- Fix CVE-2017-3137 (ISC change 4578)
SolutionUpdate the affected bind-libs / bind-utils packages.