New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisA web interface for ASUSTOR NAS devices running on the remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionAccording to its self-reported version number, the ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) web interface running on the remote web server is prior to 3.1.6. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2018-15694: Authenticated File Upload
- CVE-2018-15695: Authenticated Arbitrary File Deletion
- CVE-2018-15696: Authenticated Account Enumeration
- CVE-2018-15697: Authenticated File Disclosure
- CVE-2018-15698: Authenticated File Disclosure
- CVE-2018-15699: MITM XSS
SolutionUpgrade to ASUSTOR Data Master (ADM) version 3.1.6 or later.