Fedora 27 : uwsgi (2018-04b3af1edf)
High Nessus Plugin ID 111235
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Conditionally disable router-access for tcp_wrappers deprecation (Jorge Gallegos)
- Updated to 2.0.16 which includes fix for CVE-2018-6758 (Jorge Gallegos)
- Modernize and generalize building of Python subpackages :
- replace python with python2
- use appropriate macros for when refering to Python 3
- prefix Python-dependent plugins with the version of Python they are built with
- Also build Python 3 subpackages for the other Python 3 version in EPEL7
- Build Python 3 version(s) of gevent plugin on Fedora and EPEL7
- Build Python 3 version of greenlet plugin on Fedora and EPEL7
- Build Python 2 version of greenlet plugin on EPEL7
- Always build Python 3 version of tornado plugin when building with Python 3 (drop python3_tornado build conditional)
- Latest upstream (rhbz#1549354)
- Enable uwsgi-plugin-coroae on EL7
- Use systemd tmpfiles to create /run/uwsgi with group write permissions (rhbz#1427303)
- Use /var/run/uwsgi when not using systemd
- Build with versioned python command
- Remove %%config from systemd unit file
- Disable greenlet plugin on EL7
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected uwsgi package.