Fedora 27 : php-symfony3 (2018-c8ddc44bbb)
High Nessus Plugin ID 110952
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description## 3.3.17 (2018-05-25)
- security #cve-2018-11407 [Ldap] cast to string when checking empty passwords
- security #cve-2018-11408 [SecurityBundle] Fail if security.http_utils cannot be configured
- security #cve-2018-11406 clear CSRF tokens when the user is logged out
- security #cve-2018-11385 migrating session for UsernamePasswordJsonAuthenticationListener
- security #cve-2018-11386 [HttpFoundation] Break infinite loop in PdoSessionHandler when MySQL is in loose mode
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected php-symfony3 package.