Fedora 27 : gnupg (2018-69780fc4d7)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 110931
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- New upstream v1.4.23 (#1589802,#1589620,#1589624)
- Remove patches included in upstream release
- Note that this includes the fix for [CVE-2018-12020]
- doc Remove documentation for future option faked sys
- build Don't use dev srandom on OpenBSD
- Do not use C99 feature
- g10 Fix regexp sanitization
- g10 Push compress filter only if compressed
- gpg Sanitize diagnostic with the original file name [CVE-2018-12020]
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected gnupg package.