Fedora 27 : 1:epiphany (2018-de5457b0a2)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 110673
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Ensure search engine migration does not fail (#794645)
- Do not open adblock filters when automatic open downloads is enabled (#794646)
- Fix crash destroying sync service (#794728)
- Fix CVE-2018-11396/CVE-2018-12016 (#795740)
- Do not use Fanboy's Annoyance adblock list by default (#796245)
- Fix a couple sync service crashers (Gabriel Ivascu)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 1:epiphany package.