New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThis update upgrades Firefox to version 52.8.0 ESR.
Security Fix(es) :
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 60 and Firefox ESR 52.8 (CVE-2018-5150)
- Mozilla: Backport critical security fixes in Skia (CVE-2018-5183)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free with SVG animations and clip paths (CVE-2018-5154)
- Mozilla: Use-after-free with SVG animations and text paths (CVE-2018-5155)
- Mozilla: Same-origin bypass of PDF Viewer to view protected PDF files (CVE-2018-5157)
- Mozilla: Integer overflow and out-of-bounds write in Skia (CVE-2018-5159)
- Mozilla: Lightweight themes can be installed without user interaction (CVE-2018-5168)
- Mozilla: Buffer overflow during UTF-8 to Unicode string conversion through legacy extension (CVE-2018-5178)
SolutionUpdate the affected firefox and / or firefox-debuginfo packages.