New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 8.9
SynopsisThe remote Scientific Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionSecurity Fix(es) :
- hw: cpu: speculative execution permission faults handling (CVE-2017-5754)
- Kernel: error in exception handling leads to DoS (CVE-2018-8897)
- kernel: nfsd: Incorrect handling of long RPC replies (CVE-2017-7645)
- kernel: Use-after-free vulnerability in DCCP socket (CVE-2017-8824)
- kernel: v4l2: disabled memory access protection mechanism allowing privilege escalation (CVE-2017-13166)
- kernel: netfilter: use-after-free in tcpmss_mangle_packet function in net/netfilter/xt_TCPMSS.c (CVE-2017-18017)
- kernel: Stack information leak in the EFS element (CVE-2017-1000410)
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.