New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.3
SynopsisThe remote Oracle Linux host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionDescription of changes:
- Production built 1.9.1-2.1.5
- Fix the upgrade version check
- Remove w/a from [Orabug 27125915]
- Make sure worker node upgrade properly
- [Orabug 27649898]
- Ensure that the runtime mounts RO volumes read-only [CVE-2017-1002102]
- Update Dashboard version to v1.8.3 [CVE-2017-1002102]
- Fix nested volume mounts for read-only API data volumes [CVE-2017-1002102]
- Fixed kubeadm-setup.sh and kubeadm-registry.sh
- Add feature gate for subpath [CVE-2017-1002101]
- Add subpath e2e tests [CVE-2017-1002101]
- Lock subPath volumes [CVE-2017-1002101]
SolutionUpdate the affected kubernetes packages.