Fedora 27 : httpd (2018-375e3244b6)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 108856
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update includes the latest upstream release of the Apache HTTP Server, version 2.4.33. A number of security vulnerabilities are fixed in this release :
- *Low*: Possible out of bound read in mod_cache_socache (CVE-2018-1303)
- *Low*: Possible out of bound access after failure in reading the HTTP request (CVE-2018-1301)
- *Low*: Weak Digest auth nonce generation in mod_auth_digest (CVE-2018-1312)
- *Low*: <FilesMatch> bypass with a trailing newline in the file name (CVE-2017-15715)
- *Low*: Out of bound write in mod_authnz_ldap when using too small Accept-Language values (CVE-2017-15710)
- *Moderate*: Tampering of mod_session data for CGI applications (CVE-2018-1283)
For more information about changes in this release, see:
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected httpd package.