New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote Red Hat host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionAn update is now available for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.1 for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Product Security has rated this update as having a security impact of Important. A Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) base score, which gives a detailed severity rating, is available for each vulnerability from the CVE link(s) in the References section.
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform is a platform for Java applications based on the JBoss Application Server.
This release of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.1.1 serves as a replacement for Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 7.1.0, and includes bug fixes and enhancements, which are documented in the Release Notes document linked to in the References.
Security Fix(es) :
* artemis/hornetq: memory exhaustion via UDP and JGroups discovery (CVE-2017-12174)
* infinispan: Unsafe deserialization of malicious object injected into data cache (CVE-2017-15089)
* jackson-databind: Unsafe deserialization due to incomplete black list (incomplete fix for CVE-2017-7525) (CVE-2017-15095)
* jackson-databind: Unsafe deserialization due to incomplete black list (incomplete fix for CVE-2017-15095) (CVE-2017-17485)
* resteasy: Vary header not added by CORS filter leading to cache poisoning (CVE-2017-7561)
* undertow: Client can use bogus uri in Digest authentication (CVE-2017-12196)
* undertow: ALLOW_ENCODED_SLASH option not taken into account in the AjpRequestParser (CVE-2018-1048)
* jackson-databind: unsafe deserialization due to incomplete blacklist (incomplete fix for CVE-2017-7525 and CVE-2017-17485) (CVE-2018-5968)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.