Fedora 26 : qt5-qtwebengine (2018-c0d3db441f)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 107035
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update updates QtWebEngine to the 5.10.1 bugfix and security release. QtWebEngine 5.10.1 is part of the Qt 5.10.1 release, but only the QtWebEngine component is included in this update.
This update includes :
- Security fixes from Chromium up to version 64.0.3282.140. Including: CVE-2017-15407, CVE-2017-15409, CVE-2017-15410, CVE-2017-15411, CVE-2017-15415, CVE-2017-15416, CVE-2017-15418, CVE-2017-15419, CVE-2017-15422, CVE-2017-15423, CVE-2017-15424, CVE-2017-15425, CVE-2017-15426, CVE-2018-6031, CVE-2018-6033, CVE-2018-6034, CVE-2018-6036, CVE-2018-6037, CVE-2018-6038, CVE-2018-6040, CVE-2018-6041, CVE-2018-6042, CVE-2018-6047, CVE-2018-6048, CVE-2018-6050, CVE-2018-6051, CVE-2018-6052, CVE-2018-6053 and CVE-2018-6054.
- Mitigations for SPECTRE: disabled shared-buffers, added cryptographic noise to precision timers
- [QTBUG-47206] Fixed incorrect layouting due to bug in HTML5 viewport support.
- [QTBUG-47945, QTBUG-65647] Fixed random crashes on exit
- [QTBUG-57206] Fixed regression in viewport handling in embedded mode
- [QTBUG-58400] Improved memory usage when printing
- [QTBUG-63867] Fixed <canvas> elements when compiled without OpenGL
- [QTBUG-63266, QTBUG-64436] Fixed that pointerType of Pointer Events was empty
- [QTBUG-63606] Improved runtime disabling and clearing of HTTP cache
- [QTBUG-64436] QtWebEngineWidgets: Fixed crash when exiting fullscreen mode using the context menu.
- [QTBUG-64560] Fixed rendering glitches after renderProcessTerminated signal was emitted.
- [QTBUG-64812] Fixed message bubble position in Hi-DPI mode
- [QTBUG-64869, QTBUG-65004] Added testing for 32-bit host compiler when crossbuilding to 32-bit platforms
- [QTBUG-64933] QtWebEngineWidgets: Fixed tooltips that did still show after mouse was moved away.
- [QTBUG-65239] Fixed hanging of process if application is closed too fast after startup.
- [QTBUG-65715] Fixed double margins when printing
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected qt5-qtwebengine package.