SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fix usb3 drive issues with windows guests (bz #1493196)
- CVE-2017-15038: 9p: information disclosure when reading extended attributes (bz #1499111)
- CVE-2017-15268: potential memory exhaustion via websock connection to VNC (bz #1496882)
- CVE-2017-14167: multiboot OOB access while loading kernel image (bz #1489376)
- CVE-2017-13672: vga: OOB read access during display update (bz #1486561)
- CVE-2017-12809: flushing of empty CDROM drives leads to NULL deref (bz #1483536)
- CVE-2017-11434 slirp: out-of-bounds read while parsing dhcp options (bz #1472612)
- Fix sending multimedia keys through spice (bz #1471758)
- Another ppc64le binfmt fix (bz #1500526)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.