New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- mqueue: fix a use-after-free in sys_mq_notify (Cong Wang) [Orabug: 26643556] (CVE-2017-11176)
- ipv6: avoid overflow of offset in ip6_find_1stfragopt (Sabrina Dubroca) [Orabug: 27011273] (CVE-2017-7542)
- packet: fix tp_reserve race in packet_set_ring (Willem de Bruijn) [Orabug: 27002450] (CVE-2017-1000111)
- mlx4_core: calculate log_num_mtt based on total system memory (Wei Lin Guay) [Orabug: 26883934]
- xen/x86: Add interface for querying amount of host memory (Boris Ostrovsky) [Orabug: 26883934]
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.