Fedora 25 : gd (2017-a69b0bb52d)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 102985
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description**Version 2.2.5** - 2017-08-30
- Double-free in gdImagePngPtr(). **CVE-2017-6362**
- Buffer over-read into uninitialized memory.
- Fix #109: XBM reading fails with printed error
- Fix #338: Fatal and normal libjpeg/ibpng errors not distinguishable
- Fix #357: 2.2.4: Segfault in test suite
- Fix #386: gdImageGrayScale() may produce colors
- Fix #406: webpng -i removes the transparent color
- Fix Coverity #155475: Failure to restore alphaBlendingFlag
- Fix Coverity #155476: potential resource leak
- Fix several build issues and test failures
- Fix and reenable optimized support for reading 1 bps TIFFs
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected gd package.