OracleVM 3.3 / 3.4 : poppler (OVMSA-2017-0147)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 102905
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Resolves: rhbz#1479815 (CVE-2017-9776)
- Don't crash on streams without Length
- Resolves: #1302365
- Use better default pixel size for printing of 0 width lines
- Resolves: #1316163
- Identification of fonts directly from streams and files
- Resolves: #1208719
- Embed type1 fonts to PostScript files correctly
- Resolves: #1232210
- Fix lines disappearing when selecting paragraph
- Resolves: #614824
- Silence illegal entry in bfrange block in ToUnicode CMap
- Resolves: #710816
- Fix captions of push button fields.
- Resolves: #1191907
- Add poppler-0.12.4-CVE-2010-3702.patch (Properly initialize parser)
- Add poppler-0.12.4-CVE-2010-3703.patch (Properly initialize stack)
- Add poppler-0.12.4-CVE-2010-3704.patch (Fix crash in broken pdf (code < 0))
- Resolves: #639860
SolutionUpdate the affected poppler / poppler-utils packages.