New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.7
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- dentry name snapshots (Al Viro) [Orabug: 26630936] (CVE-2017-7533)
- scsi: libiscsi: use kvzalloc for iscsi_pool_init (Kyle Fortin)
- mm: introduce kv[mz]alloc helpers (Kyle Fortin) [Orabug:
- KEYS: Disallow keyrings beginning with '.' to be joined as session keyrings (David Howells) [Orabug: 26621179] (CVE-2016-9604) (CVE-2016-9604)
- l2tp: fix racy SOCK_ZAPPED flag check in l2tp_ip[,6]_bind (Guillaume Nault) [Orabug: 26621176] (CVE-2016-10200)
- mnt: Add a per mount namespace limit on the number of mounts (Eric W. Biederman) [Orabug: 26621171] (CVE-2016-6213) (CVE-2016-6213)
- ipv6: fix out of bound writes in __ip6_append_data (Eric Dumazet) [Orabug: 26621163] (CVE-2017-9242)
SolutionUpdate the affected kernel-uek / kernel-uek-firmware packages.