Fedora 25 : freeradius (2017-24c64c531a)
High Nessus Plugin ID 102024
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Upgrade to upstream v3.0.15 release. See upstream ChangeLog for details (in freeradius-doc subpackage).
- Resolves: Bug#1471848 CVE-2017-10978 freeradius:
Out-of-bounds read/write due to improper output buffer size check in make_secret()
- Resolves: Bug#1471860 CVE-2017-10983 freeradius:
Out-of-bounds read in fr_dhcp_decode() when decoding option 63
- Resolves: Bug#1471861 CVE-2017-10984 freeradius:
Out-of-bounds write in data2vp_wimax()
- Resolves: Bug#1471863 CVE-2017-10985 freeradius:
Infinite loop and memory exhaustion with 'concat' attributes
- Resolves: Bug#1471864 CVE-2017-10986 freeradius:
Infinite read in dhcp_attr2vp()
- Resolves: Bug#1471865 CVE-2017-10987 freeradius: Buffer over-read in fr_dhcp_decode_suboptions()
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected freeradius package.