SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- CVE-2017-7718: cirrus: OOB read access issue (bz #1443443)
- CVE-2016-9603: cirrus: heap buffer overflow via vnc connection (bz #1432040)
- CVE-2017-7377: 9pfs: fix file descriptor leak (bz #1437872)
- CVE-2017-7980: cirrus: OOB r/w access issues in bitblt (bz #1444372)
- CVE-2017-8112: vmw_pvscsi: infinite loop in pvscsi_log2 (bz #1445622)
- CVE-2017-8309: audio: host memory lekage via capture buffer (bz #1446520)
- CVE-2017-8379: input: host memory lekage via keyboard events (bz #1446560)
- CVE-2017-8380: scsi: megasas: out-of-bounds read in megasas_mmio_write (bz #1446578)
- CVE-2017-9060: virtio-gpu: host memory leakage in Virtio GPU device (bz #1452598)
- CVE-2017-9310: net: infinite loop in e1000e NIC emulation (bz #1452623)
- CVE-2017-9330: usb: ohci: infinite loop due to incorrect return value (bz #1457699)
- CVE-2017-9374: usb: ehci host memory leakage during hotunplug (bz #1459137)
- CVE-2017-10806: usb-redirect: stack-based buffer overflow in debug logging (bz #1468497)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected 2:qemu package.