Fedora 24 : webkitgtk4 (2017-37f68e3534)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 101991
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThis update addresses the following vulnerabilities :
- [CVE-2017-2538](https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cg i?name=CVE-2017-2538)
Additional fixes :
- Fix web process deadlock when seeking youtube videos.
- Fix blob downloads.
- Improve theme rendering performance when using GTK+ >= 3.20.
- Fix positioning of popup menus in Wayland.
- Fix a web process crash when page finishes loading in several websites.
- Fix the menu of select elements not showing in some cases under Wayland.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora update system website.
Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected webkitgtk4 package.