New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Bump release
- Multiple security fixes (fixed by thoger): CVE-2015-5203 CVE-2015-5221 CVE-2016-1577 CVE-2016-1867 (CVE-2016-2089) CVE-2016-2116 CVE-2016-8654 CVE-2016-8690 CVE-2016-8691 (CVE-2016-8692) CVE-2016-8693 CVE-2016-8883 CVE-2016-8884 CVE-2016-8885 (CVE-2016-9262) CVE-2016-9387 CVE-2016-9388 CVE-2016-9389 CVE-2016-9390 (CVE-2016-9391) CVE-2016-9392 CVE-2016-9393 CVE-2016-9394 CVE-2016-9560 (CVE-2016-9583) CVE-2016-9591 CVE-2016-9600 CVE-2016-10248 CVE-2016-10249 (CVE-2016-10251)
- Fix implicit declaration warning caused by security fixes above
- CVE-2014-8157 - dec->numtiles off-by-one check in jpc_dec_process_sot (#1183672)
- CVE-2014-8158 - unrestricted stack memory use in jpc_qmfb.c (#1183680)
- CVE-2014-8137 - double-free in in jas_iccattrval_destroy (#1173567)
- CVE-2014-8138 - heap overflow in jp2_decode (#1173567)
- CVE-2014-9029 - incorrect component number check in COC, RGN and QCC marker segment decoders (#1171209)
SolutionUpdate the affected jasper-libs package.