New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.4
SynopsisThe remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
DescriptionThe remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address critical security updates :
- Fix DNSKEY that encountered a CNAME (#1447869, ISC change 3391)
- Fix CVE-2017-3136 (ISC change 4575)
- Fix CVE-2017-3137 (ISC change 4578)
- Fix and test caching CNAME before DNAME (ISC change 4558)
- Fix CVE-2016-9147 (ISC change 4510)
- Fix regression introduced by CVE-2016-8864 (ISC change 4530)
- Restore SELinux contexts before named restart
- Use /lib or /lib64 only if directory in chroot already exists
- Tighten NSS library pattern, escape chroot mount path
- Fix (CVE-2016-8864)
- Do not change lib permissions in chroot (#1321239)
- Support WKS records in chroot (#1297562)
- Do not include patch backup in docs (fixes #1325081 patch)
- Backported relevant parts of [RT #39567] (#1259923)
- Increase ISC_SOCKET_MAXEVENTS to 2048 (#1326283)
- Fix multiple realms in nsupdate script like upstream (#1313286)
- Fix multiple realm in nsupdate script (#1313286)
- Use resolver-query-timeout high enough to recover all forwarders (#1325081)
SolutionUpdate the affected bind-libs / bind-utils packages.