QuickTime < 7.6.2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Log Correlation Engine Plugin ID 801205
SynopsisThe remote host contains an application that is vulnerable to multiple attack vectors.
DescriptionThe version of QuickTime installed on the remote host is older than 7.6.2. Such versions contain multiple vulnerabilities :
- A memory corruption issue exists in QuickTime's handling of 'Sorenson 3' video files. (CVE-2009-0188)
- A heap buffer overflow exists in the handling of 'FLC' compression files. (CVE-2009-0951)
- A buffer overflow may occur when processing compressed 'PSD' images. (CVE-2009-0952)
- An integer overflow exists in the handling of 'PICT' images could lead to a heap buffer overflow. (CVE-2009-0010), (CVE-2009-0953)
- A heap buffer overflow could occur when handling 'Clipping Region' atom types in a movie file. (CVE-2009-0954)
- A heap buffer overflow exists in the handling of 'MS ADPCM' encoded audio data. (CVE-2009-0185)
- A sign extension issue exists in the handling of image description atoms. (CVE-2009-0955)
- An uninitialized memory access issue exists when handling movie files with a zero user data atom size. (CVE-2009-0956)
- A heap buffer overflow exists in the handling of 'JP2' images. (CVE-2009-0957)
SolutionUpgrade to QuickTime 7.6.2 or later.